Call for abstracts
You can submit your abstract through Online Submission from 25/7/2020
Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline: 31/8/2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- There is no limitation on how many abstracts an author may submit. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Duplicate abstracts will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Submissions via fax, email, post, etc., will NOT be considered.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author and submitting author to ensure that all authors have given their consent to be listed on the submitted abstract.
- The authors must declare that the material in the presentation is original, and declare that the material will not be published in any publication or presented elsewhere before the VSORL-AANOA 2020.
- The Abstract Title must be UPPERCASE and a maximum of 25 words.
- The Abstract Body must be a maximum of 300 words. (title, author information, tables, and images are excluded from the 300-words count).
- An abstract must have the sub-headings: Background and Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
Authors must choose one category from the following:
2. Tumor and Head-neck surgery
4. Sleep medicine
5. Paediatric ENT
6. Otology – Otoneurology – Audiology
- Authors may request their preferred presentation method to be oral or poster or either. Please be reminded that the Scientific Committee will consider the request but will ultimately decide which method will be allocated to the abstract.
- ONLY Presenting Authors can apply for an award for the Congress.
- Please make sure all contents are correct before you “Submit” your abstract.
- An abstract submitted can be edited at any time until the abstract submission deadline date. Please click “Edit” to change a submitted abstract.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept or reject an abstract
- ONLY the Presenting Author will receive abstract correspondence and the presentation confirmation, which will be sent by email.
- Presenting Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract, session formats, and scheduling of presentations in September 2020.
- Abstracts accepted and presented during the Congress will be published in a supplement of …., known as the Abstract Book.