Nha Trang, also known as the Riviera of the South China Sea, offers a six-kilometre stretch of beautiful coastline with white sandy beaches, clear waters with an abundance of marine life and thriving reefs, verdant mountain ranges at each end, as well as 19 untouched islets that are just a short boat ride away. Offering a myriad of sightseeing and recreational activities, the coastal town itself is steeped with breath-taking structures that date back to the Champa Kingdom, Buddhist temples, and gothic-style Catholic churches, as well as natural hot springs, salt fields, and unique waterfalls.
Catering to any budget level and preference, Nha Trang restaurants serve up fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisine while lively bars and pubs along the pristine beach are favourite hangouts for tourists to watch the sun sets over the East Sea. To help you get started on your travel plans, we have compiled all the essential information you need to know about Nha Trang, from the best time to visit to where to stay in this popular coastal town.
1. Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
Vinpearl Land Nha Trang includes a number of modern and unique facilities, on par with top amusement parks in the region and the world such as:
- Longest sea cable car in the world: 3.320m;
- An Amusement Park with various amusement rides and entertainment attractions.
- A Water Park spreading over 50,000m2 with a wide range of entertaining and thrilling water slides and pools;
- Vinpearl Aquarium with an area of 3,400m2, a miniature ocean with 300 rare species of the sea;
- Water musical and outdoor performance stage, with a full capacity of 5,000 seats, a place for tourists to enjoy the music that own the characteristics of various culture around the world with a lively laser effects;
- Conference and multi-function Center, with a full capacity of 1,350 seats with up-to-date sound and lightning equipments;
- Shopping Street with a total area of 6,000m2 with luxury and convenient departments, inspired by the peaceful, poetic old town of Hoi An;
- Cuisine Village with hundreds of taste from various regions;
- Food court with wonderful tastes made by professional cook team.
- Truc Lam Pagoda with a complex of romantic and poetic beauty spots.
These are modern and special facilities, on par with which of top amusement park in Asia.
2. Hon Mun Island Half-Day Snorkeling Guided Tour from Nha Trang:
The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel or from the designated location in Nha Trang around 7:30am. Then the travelers are transferred to the harbor, where the boat with the crew is already waiting. A breakfast with fresh fruits, sweet sesame bread, coffee or tea will be served during the 45-50 mins trip to the Hon Mun Island Marin Park. As soon as the boat arrives at the first site, the staff will brief you about the snorkeling and give you the perfect fitting equipment to make travelers time in the water as enjoyable as possible. For people which cannot swim or for the kids, there will always be trained staff on the boat, taking care and making the experience safe for everyone. About one hour later, the boat will go to another spot and lunch will be served: “bánh mì” – Vietnamese style sandwich, with vegetarian and vegan options available. At the second site, there will be around one hour for snorkeling, swimming, jumping or just relaxing on the boat sundeck. The boat will return to the harbor around 1:30pm. Then the shuttle bus will bring you back to your hotel or to the city.
3. Full-Day Hon Ba Mountain, Waterfall & Forest Tour:
The mountains, waterfalls, and primeval forests of the Hon Ba Nature Reserve lie just a 1.5-hour drive from Nha Trang. With this tour, spend a full day exploring the Vietnamese countryside from the back of a motorbike. Visit a local market, admire the views from Hon Ba Mountain, and cool off with a swim beneath a waterfall, then enjoy a homemade lunch by the waterfront.